- Olive oil
- 1 ea. medium tomato, diced
- 3 ea. stalks green onion, sliced
- Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1/2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes and green onions; season with salt and pepper; cook for 3 minutes until tender.
- Pour in eggs and stir continuously; cook until desired doneness. Top with avocados.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!