- 1/2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted & diced
- 1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
- 1 ea. medium frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 ea. 5.3 oz container Chobani® Low-fat Coffee-flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 c. chocolate almond milk
- 1/2 c. ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Add more almond milk or water, if desired, to achieve desired thickness.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!