- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. orange juice
- 2 T. orange zest
- 1 c. pineapple, finely diced
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. Serrano chile, minced
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 T. orange segments, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with orange juice and orange zest until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in pineapples, cilantro, Serrano chiles, and salt until well combined.
- Garnish with chopped orange segments.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!