- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1/4 c. pomegranate seeds
- 1 T. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1/2 t. smoked paprika
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in lime juice, pomegranate seeds, red onions, cilantro, cumin, and paprika. Season with salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!