- 4 ea. turkey bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 c. salad greens
- 2 ea. eggs, poached
- 2 ea. small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1 ea. carrot, sliced
- 1 ea. mini cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 ea. red onion, sliced
- 1/2 c. broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 c. baby corn, chopped in half
- 1/2 ea. small lemon, juiced
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine salad greens with lemon juice olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Then add all vegetables and crumbled turkey bacon in with salad mix and toss.
- Place salad in a bowl, add slices of avocado and poached eggs on top and serve.