- 2 ea. ripe pears, diced
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 c. almond milk
- 1 c. oats
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 1/3 c. frozen or fresh blueberries
- 3 T. pure maple syrup
- 1 T. pumpkin seeds
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 1 t. lemon juice
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, add avocado, milk, yogurt, cinnamon, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla. Process or blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, add the oats, pumpkin seeds and blueberries. Once combined, separate into two small glass jars or cups. Pour avocado yogurt mixture on top of each. Cover with saran (cling) wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with diced pear and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!