Layered with roast beef, melted Swiss cheese and avocado, these crostinis add the perfect crunch to an appetizer. Serve with a beef bouillon au jus dipping sauce, your guests are sure to love every bite!
- 8 ea. Crostinis
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Roast beef, sliced
- 1/4 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 ea. Beef bouillon cube
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF degrees.
- Evenly spread the crostinis on a baking sheet.
- Evenly top the crostinis with roast beef and swiss cheese.
- Bake the crostinis for 5 minutes.
- Microwave water until boiling. Add beef bouillon cube, and allow it to dissolve.
- Transfer the crostinis to a plate. Evenly distribute the avocado over the crostinis, and place the beef bouillon mixture in the center for dipping.