This show stopping party favorite is sure to wow your guests! Layered with pear, almonds and fresh Avocados From Mexico, this warm, creamy, baked brie will have your mouth watering! Serve with fresh fruit, crackers or crostinis.
- 10 ea. Sheets of phyllo dough
- 1 ea. Brie cheese wheel
- 1 ea. Pear, sliced
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 3 T. Almonds, sliced
- 3 T. Avocado oil
- 2 T. Honey
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- As needed, Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees.
- On a baking sheet, prepared with cooking spray, lay out the phyllo dough, making every other sheet vertical and horizontal. Brush in between each layer with avocado oil.
- Place the brie cheese wheel in the middle of the phyllo dough. Next, add pear slices (save a few for the top), almonds (save some for the top), and half of the honey.
- Close the phyllo dough over the brie, and top with remaining pears and almonds.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, top with avocado and drizzle with honey and lemon juice.