- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1 T. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ea. flat bread crackers
- 8 ea. slices smoked salmon
- Mash the avocado in a bowl, add the lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread crackers with avocado and place a slice of salmon on each. Sprinkle with a pinch of pepper and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!