- 16 ea. 6-inch wooden sticks
- 16 ea. grape tomatoes
- 16 ea. Kalamata olives, pitted
- 10 oz. salami, cubed
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cut into 48 cubes
- 1 ea. package of mini balls of fresh mozzarella, containing at least 16 mini balls
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. Italian herb blend
- Take each stick and skewer a piece of avocado, tomato, cheese, avocado, salami, olive and one more piece avocado.
- Once all are skewered, place on a pan.
- In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar with herbs and incorporate the olive oil while beating it to to create a vinaigrette.
- Evenly drizzle skewers with vinaigrette and serve.