- 4 oz. smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. large bagel, halved and toasted
- 1 ea. sprig of dill, chopped
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 ea. cucumber, sliced
- 2 T. cream cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado, cream cheese and dill. Mix until smooth.
- Evenly spread the avo-cream cheese mixture on each side of the toasted bagel. Top with smoked salmon and garnish with cucumber slices and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!