- 1 c. corn kernels, frozen, defrosted and drained
- 1 ea. egg
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 T. vegetable oil for frying
- 2 T. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and spices in a bowl. Stir to combine. Whisk in the milk and egg.
- Add the corn, avocado, parsley and cheese. Mix to combine.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of batter to the pan. Smooth batter out with the back of a spoon to form a fritter. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes, or until golden.
- Place on paper towel-lined plate or tray until all are fried. Plate and serve.