- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 4 ea. slices of bacon, cooked & roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 ea. red onion, small dice
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1/2 ea. Serrano chile, seeded & minced
- 1-2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1 ea. bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in bacon, blue cheese, onions, garlic, jalapeños, Serrano chiles, lime juice and cilantro until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.