This velvety avocado crema will quickly become a staple on taco night in your house. Try adding this blend of Avocados From Mexico, green chiles, cilantro, and lemon juice to chicken tacos, beef enchiladas, tortilla soup, and so much more. The possibilities are endless!
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1/2 c. Mexican crema
- 1/4 ea. Can of green chilis
- 1/2 T. Cilantro
- 1/2 T. Water
- 1 t. Lime juice
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt and White Pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add water if necessary and blend again.
- Store in air tight container with lid.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!