Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, ripe, diced
- 1 bag Simply TOSTITOS® Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 16 oz. cans traditional refried beans, non-fat
- 1 7 oz. can salsa verde (green salsa)
- 1 ea. lime, quartered
- 2 T. cilantro, chopped
- chopped tomatoes (optional topping)
- sliced jalapeños (optional topping)
- queso fresco (optional topping)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine beans and salsa; cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer bean mixture to a serving bowl. Top with diced avocado, cilantro and squirt with the juice of 1 lime wedge. Serve with tortilla chips and extra lime wedges.
Recipe makes 8 servings
Serving Size 1 serving ( 0 )
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat g %
- Saturated Fat g %
- Trans Fat g
- Polyunsaturated Fat g
- Monounsaturated Fat g
- Cholesterol mg %
- Sodium mg %
- Total Carbohydrate g %
- Dietary Fiber g %
- Total Sugars g
- Includes g Added Sugars %
- Protein g
- Vitamin D mcg%
- Calcium mg%
- Iron mg%
- Potassium mg%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!