- 1 ea. Poblano chile, roasted, peeled, & seeded
- 1 ea. Anaheim chile, roasted, peeled, & seeded
- 1 oz. garlic, roasted
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. ears of corn, roasted & kernels removed
- 1 ea. bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 ea. bunch of green onions, finely chopped
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 T. onion powder
- In a blender or food processor, purée the poblano chile, Anaheim chile, and garlic until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in corn, cilantro, green onions, sour cream, lime juice, onion powder, and chile mixture until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!