- 2 halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp chopped
- 1/4 tsp minced
- 3/4 divided
- 1 drained and mashed
- 3/4 cup jarred
- 1 tsp
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup diced
- Check All
- In a medium bowl, place half of the avocado, onions, lime juice, cilantro, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt; stir to combine ingredients, coarsely mashing avocado.
- In small bowl, mix pinto beans with salsa, chili powder, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Spread pinto bean mixture onto a 10-inch platter, top with avocado mixture and then with the sour cream.
- Cover; chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with tomato and garnish with remaining avocado and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks, and baby carrots.