Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- Avocados From Mexico Homemade Guacamole
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 T. lime juice
- 2 T. red onion
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- Spicy Seven Layer Dip
- 1 16 oz. can black refried beans
- 1 16 oz. container sour cream
- 1 T. cayenne pepper
- 1 16 oz. package 3 Shredded Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, Jack, Cheddar)
- 2 ea. Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 3 oz. can sliced black olives
- green onions, for garnish
- Cholula Original Hot Sauce, for garnish
- Spread the refried beans on the bottom of cups or individual sized containers.
- Top the beans with sour cream.
- Top the sour cream with guac, then sprinkle cayenne pepper on top.
- Layer with shredded cheese to cover, then top evenly with diced tomatoes and olives.
- Top with green onions for garnish.
- Drizzle with Cholula Original Hot Sauce.
- Serve with chips!
Recipe makes servings
Serving Size 1 serving ( 0 )
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat g %
- Saturated Fat g %
- Trans Fat g
- Polyunsaturated Fat g
- Monounsaturated Fat g
- Cholesterol mg %
- Sodium mg %
- Total Carbohydrate g %
- Dietary Fiber g %
- Total Sugars g
- Includes g Added Sugars %
- Protein g
- Vitamin D mcg%
- Calcium mg%
- Iron mg%
- Potassium mg%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!