- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 ea. peaches, diced
- 2 ea. egg yolks
- 1 ea. lime, zested
- 1/2 ea. white onion, finely diced
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 4 ea. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ea. habanera chile, minced
- 1 T. orange juice
- 1 T. tequila
- In a medium skillet, heat the peaches, onions, habanero chile, lime juice, lime zest, orange juice and tequila over medium high heat. Cook until peaches are lightly browned and caramelized, approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a simmer. Add eggs yolks one at a time and cook for 30 seconds until firm. Remove from water and place on a dish lined with paper towel to drain.
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the avocados with the tomatoes and peach mixture. Top with egg yolks and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!