- 3 ea. green tomatoes
- 3 ea. Serrano chilies, minced
- 2 ea. cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. pineapple, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. white onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn tortilla chips to serve
- Prepare tomatoes. Wash the tomatoes and put them in boiling water with garlic and Serrano chiles for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and place tomatoes, garlic, and chiles in a blender. Blend thoroughly.
- Prepare avocado. Peel the avocados, place them in a bowl mash with a fork adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomatillo mixture, onion, pineapple and cilantro to the avocado mash and combine ingredients.
- Serve guacamole with corn tortilla chips.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!