- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 T. squid ink
- 1 T. habanero vinegar
- 1-2 ea. purple radish
- 6 ea. shrimp
- 1 T. granulated garlic
- 1 T. cumin
- Salt to taste
- Squid Ink Hot Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the squid ink and habanero vinegar until well combined. Season with salt.
- Smoked Radish: Slice the radishes thinly; use a mandolin if available. Place sliced radishes into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Prepare a smoking gun with Applewood chips and fill the bowl of radishes with smoke while keeping it covered with plastic. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Shrimp: Season the shrimp with granulated garlic, cumin, and salt. Sauté until fully cooked.
- Guacamole: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth. Fold in cilantro and season with salt. Top with smoked radishes and shrimp; drizzle with squid ink hot sauce.