Perfect for the wine lover, this guac boasts of grapes, white cheddar, and marcona almonds! Drizzled with honey, this guac brings a cheeseboard to life! Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/2 c. White cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/2 c. Red grapes, sliced
- 1/2 c. Marcona almonds
- 1 t. Honey
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cheese, grapes and marcona almonds to guacamole mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- Drizzle guacamole with honey.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!