- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled & pitted
- 2 ea. bananas
- 1/4 c. plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1 T. orange blossom honey
- Silvered almonds, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for almonds and process until smooth. Add more orange juice if consistency is too thick.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with slivered almonds.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!