- 2 medium white fish fillets
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 4 fresh julienned vegetables, such as carrots, celery, cucumber, cabbage, or jicama
- 1 radish, sliced
- 4 ripe Avocados From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1 tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp onion minced
- 1 tsp jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Marinate 2 medium white fish fillets in lime juice, olive oil, dried oregano, sweet smoked paprika, ground cumin seeds, and a pinch of salt and pepper for 15 minutes.
- Roast fish fillets on high heat in cast iron pan about 3-4 min on each side until golden brown.
- Warm corn tortillas in nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Top with guacamole, fish, fresh, julienned vegetables, and sliced radish. Serve warm and enjoy!
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!