- 1/2 c. Avocado From Mexico, mashed
- 1 ea. banana, mashed
- 2 ea. large eggs
- 1/2 c. low-fat milk
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 c. walnuts, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups or coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together avocado, banana, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract until well combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the avocado and banana mixture until well combined; do not overmix. Fold in walnuts.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!