This grilled chicken sandwich is finger-licking good! Layered with bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado and drizzled with basil aioli, it is a win for any sandwich lover! Pair with a fresh green salad for lunch or dinner!
- 2 ea. slices of sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 ea. slices bacon, cooked
- 1 ea. chicken breast, 3-oz. size, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1 ea. lettuce leaf
- 1/2 ea. tomato, sliced
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 2 T. pre-made basil aioli
- Spread basil aioli on each slice of bread.
- On 1 slice, layer sliced chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, avocados and bacon. Cover with remaining bread and serve.