- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, peeled, pitted, & sliced
- 1/2 ea. papaya, peeled, halved, & sliced
- 1/2 ea. pineapple, peeled, halved, & sliced
- 1/2 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Arrange avocado, papaya, and pineapple slices on a serving dish. Sprinkle with feta cheese crumbles and drizzle with dressing.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!