- 1 lb. chicken breast, boneless, skinless, & cooked
- 1/2 c. hot sauce
- 2 T. lemon juice, divided
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/2 c. carrots, shredded
- 1 c. broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1/4 c. non-fat Greek plain yogurt
- 4 ea. whole grain 6-inch tortillas
- In a medium bowl, place chicken and shred using two forks.
- In a small bowl, combine hot sauce, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour hot sauce mixture over chicken and mix until well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, mash together avocado, yogurt, and remaining lemon juice.
- To assemble, spread avocado mixture in the center of each tortilla. Add carrots, broccoli, and buffalo chicken; roll tightly.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!