- 2 ea. brioche buns
- 2 ea. soft-shell crabs
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 T. unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Sriracha to taste
- Prepare the crabs by clipping the front of the crabs (1/2 inch behind the eyes and mouth) with kitchen shears. Then squeeze out the yellow matter in the remaining sac and dispose. Cut the gills and then turn the crabs over and cut off the "apron," a small flap on the underside, and dispose. Rinse each crab and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Put the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl and dredge each side of each crab in the flour mix. Set aside.
- Put the butter in a large skillet and heat at medium until bubbling over. Once melted, put the crabs into the skillet, cooking them about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and allow the crabs to drain on a paper towel.
- Slice each brioche roll in half and add desired amounts of mayonnaise and Sriracha. Place one crab on each roll and top with half the avocado and serve.