- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, small dice
- 1 ea. bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 ea. stalks of green onions, finely chopped
- 1 ea. 4-ounce can of green chiles, finely chopped
- 3 T. grapefruit juice
- 1 t. ginger, grated
- 1 t. lemongrass, grated
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, green chiles, grapefruit juice, ginger, and lemongrass until well combined. Season with salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!