Recipe by Pati Jinich
Eggs, avocado, onion and seasonings combine to create a tasty middle for your sandwich! Layer bread with bacon, cheese and the chopped mixture to create a sandwich that can be eaten at any meal, anytime of day! Beyond adding delicious flavor, the avocado featured in this recipe also adds nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, making it a healthy choice to help meet nutrient needs.
- 4 ea. eggs, hard boiled & diced
- 1 ea. large Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & mashed
- 3 T. white onion, finely diced
- 2 T. parsley, minced
- 1 T. dill, minced
- 2 t. mayonnaise
- 1/2 t. dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 8 ea. slices of brioche bread, toasted
- 8 ea. slices of bacon, cooked
- 4 ea. thick slices of muenster cheese
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together the eggs, avocado, onions, parsley, dill, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Scoop and divide the egg and avocado mixture onto 4 slices of bread. Top each with 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of cheese. Cover with the remaining slices of bread.