- 3 ea. slices Brie cheese, rind removed
- 2 ea. turkey breast slices, 1 oz. each
- 2 ea. whole wheat bread slices
- 1/4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, thinly sliced
- 4 T. cranberry sauce
- 2 T. butter
- On one slice of bread, spread half of the cranberry sauce, and top with brie, turkey and sliced avocado. Spread remaining cranberry sauce on the second slice of bread, and place it on top of the avocado with the sauce side down.
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium heat until warm, then melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the sandwich, cover with a lid, and let cook until the bread is toasted to desired doneness, around 2-3 minutes.
- Flip sandwich, melt the remaining butter in the skillet, and top with lid until bread is toasted and cheese is melting, around 2-3 minutes.
- Remove sandwich from skillet, cut in half and serve.