If you are looking for a way to jazz up your favorite tuna wrap, try adding avocado, corn and hard-boiled egg. Eat this recipe as a lunch or pair with a salad at dinner to get in all the flavors and colors your taste buds are craving! Cut into smaller pinwheels, this tasty wrap can also be a great way to flavor a brunch or party. Plus, the fresh avocado featured in this recipe is the perfect way to provide your daily serving of good fats.
- 1 T. plain yogurt
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1/2 t. vinegar
- 1/2 t. dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 ea. eggs, hard boiled & diced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 1 ea. 7-ounce can of tuna in water, drained
- 1 ea. 7-ounce can of corn, drained
- 1 ea. bunch of watercress
- 2 ea. large flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, tuna, and corn; toss with dressing.
- To assemble, place 3 tablespoons of the tuna mixture in the center of the tortillas; add watercress and avocados. Roll tightly into a burrito.