- 2 ea. celery stalks, diced
- 1 ea. green apple, diced
- 1 ea. red apple, diced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. head romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 c. red grapes, halved
- 1/3 c. low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 c. walnuts, chopped
- 1 T. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine celery, apples, avocado, grapes, and walnuts; toss gently with dressing.
- Top each lettuce leaf with the salad mixture.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.