Bacon, chicken, avocado and spinach are the star players in this salad featuring a unique and tangy tarragon dressing. Serve as an entrée salad or a side salad for brunch or dinner.
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t. tarragon vinegar
- 2 t. dijon mustard
- 1 t. sugar
- 1 t. tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. white pepper
- 6 c. spinach
- 2 c. roasted chicken, diced
- 6 ea. slices of bacon, diced & cooked
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. red bell pepper, diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, tarragon leaves, salt and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, chicken, bacon, avocados, and bell peppers; toss gently with dressing.