- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/4 c. pineapples, finely diced
- 1/4 c. shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1 ea. habanero chiles, minced
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 T. Jamaican style rum
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in pineapples coconut, onions, habanero chiles, cilantro, lime juice, and rum until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!