When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 10 ea. medium shrimp, cleaned
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cut in half
- 2 ea. garlic cloves
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 t. parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Marinate garlic with lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- In the marinade add the shrimp with this mixture, add salt and pepper to taste and drizzle olive oil. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Cook the shrimp with the marinade over medium heat for 2 minutes or until they are pink. Then cut them into cubes.
- Salt & pepper the avocado to taste and fill the avocado with shrimp and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
- Put avocado halves on foil-lined baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, until cheese has browned and serve.