Recipe by Pati Jinich
- 2 c. ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 c. pineapple, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 c. jicama, peeled and diced
- 2 c. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 3 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 T. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 T. finely chopped white onion
- 12 T. cotija cheese, queso fresco, or mild feta, finely crumbled
- Kosher salt and ground piquin chile, to taste
- In a bowl, add 1/3 of the mango, pineapple, jícama and avocado. Then add 1/3 of the onion and cheese, followed by 1/3 of the orange juice and lime juice.
- Season with a pinch of salt and ground chile.
- Repeat with second layer and then the third. Finish with a sprinkle of salt and ground chile.
- Serve in small cups.