Recipe by Pati Jinich
- 12 ea. mini sourdough crostini breads, toasted
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab, cleaned of shell and cartilage
- 1/2 c. raw unsalted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 3 T. + 1 T. olive oil, divided
- 2 T. sour cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 T. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 t. white wine vinegar
- 2 t. fresh tarragon, chopped
- 3/4 t. kosher salt
- 1/4 t. dijon mustard
- 1/8 t. ground chipotle chile
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush crostini breads with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and toast in oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden. Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, Dijon, chili powder and salt and mix well with a fork or whisk until fully combined or emulsified.
- Incorporate the crabmeat, sour cherries, tarragon and cashews and mix well.
- Fold diced avocado into the mixture.
- Evenly distribute, crab mixture between 12 crostini and serve.