- 1 c. watermelon, finely diced
- 2 t. turbinado sugar
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. jalapeño, minced
- 1/3 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. strawberries, finely diced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. mint, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle turbinado sugar over watermelon. Brûlée with a torch.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in brûléed watermelon, jalapeños, feta cheese, strawberries, cilantro, and mint until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!