- 1/2 cup shallots thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can (15.5 oz) cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 3 cups arugula drained and thickly sliced
- 1 Avocado From Mexico halved, pitted and diced
- 4 ounces goat cheese crumbled 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a small baking sheet, spread the diced butternut squash and the shallots in a single layer.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of olive oil, all the rosemary and red pepper flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Toss well and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until cooked through and squash is caramelized around edges. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the lime juice, red wine vinegar, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, mustard, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Incorporate cannellini beans and arugula. Toss well. Mix in the avocado and butternut squash mix. Scrape into a serving bowl or platter, sprinkle with goat cheese and serve.