Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1 c. Nacho cheese flavored corn chips
- 1/2 c. Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Sour cream, to garnish
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add green onion, queso fresco and tomatoes to guacamole mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- On a large plate, evenly distribute chips. Top chips with guacamole and garnish with sour cream.
Recipe makes 4 servings
Serving Size 1 serving ( (160g) )
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat 21g 27%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat g
- Monounsaturated Fat g
- Cholesterol 10mg 4%
- Sodium 190mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 8g 27%
- Total Sugars 2g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin D .5mcg2%
- Calcium 130mg10%
- Iron .8mg4%
- Potassium 600mg15%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!