- 8 ea. slices of bread
- 6 ea. slices of tomato
- 4 ea. slices of gouda cheese
- 2 ea. slices of ham deli meat
- 2 ea. hard-boiled eggs, slices
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 4 T. cream cheese
- Spread cream cheese on the first slice of bread and top with ham.
- Place another slice of bread on top of ham and arrange 3 slices of tomatoes and 4 slices of avocados.
- Place the third slice of bread and layer with 2 slices of cheese and half of the boiled eggs. Cover with the fourth slice of bread.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients and make the second sandwich.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!