- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 ea. Sweet potatoes, roasted and diced
- 2 c. Quinoa cooked
- 2 c. Arugula
- 2 c. Kale
- 1 c. Brussel sprout pedals, roasted
- 2 Honey Crisp Apples, diced
- 2 T. Roasted pecans, unsalted
- 2 T. Roasted pepitas, unsalted
- 2 T. Dried cranberries
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- 2 T. Shallots, minced
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 3 T. White balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. Honey
- 3 T. Water
- Salad instructions: 1. Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl and pour the Avo Balsamic Vinaigrette over the Harvest Salad mixture. 2. Toss the Harvest Salad to coat. Keep refrigerated until serving.
- Dressing instructions: Place all salad dressing components into a food processor and process to a smooth consistency. Use the remaining dressing for future use.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.