- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3/4 c. fresh mango, finely diced
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 2 t. habanero hot sauce
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. salt
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in mangoes, garlic, lime juice, habanero hot sauce, cumin, and salt until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!