When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 2 ea. slices whole grain bread
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 ea. lime, zested
- 1/2 ea. lime, juice
- 1/2 ea. mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 t. chile lime salt
- Toast the bread in a toasted to desired crispiness.
- Mash avocado, mix in kosher salt, then spread on both slices of toast.
- Evenly layer the mango slices on top of toast, then top with lime juice and zest. Finish with the chile lime salt and serve.