- 6 ea. medium radishes, finely chopped
- 2 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 ea. ripe tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 ea. celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. medium yellow bell pepper, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ea. medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ea. 16-ounce can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 t. chili powder
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 ea. 32-ounce bottle spicy vegetable juice
- 1 t. salt
- 1-1/2 t. cilantro, chopped
- In large bowl, combine radishes, avocado, tomatoes, celery, bell pepper, cucumber, beans, chili powder, and vinegar, stirring gently until evenly mixed. Add vegetable juice and season with salt to taste.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate soup for at least 30 minutes to let flavors meld, or for up to 4 hours.
- Serve chilled and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!