With flavors found in the far east, this unique and spicy guacamole is made with grated ginger and lemon grass, chopped fresh chiles and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Serve with warm chips or as a side dish to add a burst of flavor for mildly cooked meats, such as broiled chicken or fish.
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, small dice
- 1 ea. bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 ea. stalks of green onions, finely chopped
- 1 ea. 4-ounce can of green chiles, finely chopped
- 3 T. grapefruit juice
- 1 t. ginger, grated
- 1 t. lemongrass, grated
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, green chiles, grapefruit juice, ginger, and lemongrass until well combined. Season with salt.