- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. raspberries or sliced strawberris (for topping)
- 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. Confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2 T. expresso coffee, cooled (or dissolve 2 T. instant coffee in water)
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Melt chocolate and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and blend until evenly mixed. Add more sugar if you want mixture to be sweeter. If the consistency is too thick, add 1-2 TB of coconut or almond milk.
- Divide into 6 small serving bowls or cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with berries and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!