If you love guac, let me hear a "Kale, Yeah!" Loaded with roasted kale, garlic and feta cheese, this guac is sure to get everyone in the house eating their greens!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 c. Kale, chopped
- 1/4 c. Feta cheese
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- 1 t. Garlic, minced
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF degrees.
- In a medium bowl, massage kale with avocado oil and stir in minced garlic.
- On a foiled baking sheet, evenly distribute kale. Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add roasted kale to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.